Writing because we don't have anything better to do.

Writing because we don't have anything better to do.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Start of Something Special?

It has come to my attention that my generation has about 15 years before we take over; governments, businesses, jails, street corners, certain McDonald Restaurants, etc...  This blog first and foremost is not a ploy for attention, although it would be nice to receive a lot of followers; our job is to post random but useful information  that you can either enjoy, hate, dislike, debate, share, keep to your self, hide, run into and scream, or just plainly agree with.  Now our title, personally I think is a work of art. Think about it, how often have you gone into a public restroom and thought, "Wow this is nice," or better yet, "Oh my god... call Sue for a...," and my personal favorite, "Is that a... Ehh... look at how long that is!" All of these situations and scenes have the same premise, they were unexpected or forced to happen because we all had to use the restroom.  Whether it be for an emergency or just to check the hair, something fortuitous seems to occur, most of the time.  That is what we aim to achieve. Purposeful news, entertainment, and help with those Facebook breaks, (I know I get bored too!) we write to inform or persuade.

No comments:

Post a Comment